• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Just picked my fn2 up yesterday and so far loving it! So as soon as I got back I already had climair wind deflectors ready for it so those went straight on. Up early this morning for a trip to Halford for megs cleaning, Polish wax... so after a few hours ov graft got it looking how I want. Booked in for tints Saturday and frsu at tdi late September can't wait!
1d71fdfbbfd842eac26703bdc5a25cc1.jpg
5367098fc4f69ce1a580059dc806e248.jpg
fa8d730976592e4b7dd8c1d464017061.jpg
ad2a243ace24a98a201fa688eea41368.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers loxy! Swap see how much you miss your fk . Got lots to do in the pipe line just deciding what to do 1st. Certainly going to have my wallet lighter

Looks great, love silver it was my priority when looking but fell in love with the black one I ended up buying. Only had mine a week. We were probably polishing and waxing at the same time this morning as I've just done mine.

I only set out for silver after owning my black ep3. Was a nightmare keeping clean but when it was done looked stunning. Hope your enjoying the car I'm like a kid at Christmas at the moment. Will probably be in it more than the house now

Think I wil get out for a blast later. Get to learn the car abit. Gota have our priorities... car comes 1st !

Nice col. :cool:

Just like mine - I've detailed the interior today.
Loving it, just how I intended to use it today, driving around just for the fun of it.
Day off = Type R day now

Think I will crack on with my interior over weekend and Saturday will be my drive out. Shame there not many meets up my way. Would give me another excuse to go out for a drive.

Think I will crack on with my interior over weekend and Saturday will be my drive out. Shame there not many meets up my way. Would give me another excuse to go out for a drive.

JAE coming up in a couple of months :cool:

I have the North Yorkshire Moors teed up and probably the Buttertubs Pass

Where abouts is this? And when? Definitely up for it! Be good to meet a few R owners and other jap enthusiasts

Couldn't make it till Saturday. Is there a way to pay for Saturday to Sunday? Or would I just pay full amount and turn up on the Saturday?

They only do a full weekend ticket or day tickets now.

If you come on a day ticket, you leave your car on the general parking area and aren't allowed to park it on the stand and you aren't allowed to camp.

You are very welcome to come on Saturday on a weekend ticket, but I can understand it's a fair amount for one night.

Cheers loxy. Will have a think on what to do. Would probably want to camp and spend the Sunday so may just pay for full weekend.

Little update just had rear tints today. Think it realy sets the car off now. Realy happy
8d528cb329bd5ab47a79f8fda5151dc7.jpg
f5e777430da7672c9e81b6b44581d450.jpg

Thanks realy pleased with them. Next cosmetic mods will be gp kit but gota do some saving 1st and a few performance mods lined up before that too.

Back