• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FK2 Need a bit of advice on what to do at the end of my PCP

I'm coming to the end of my initial 3 year PCP deal on my 2016 Honda Civic Type R. The current market value of the same model with similar miles is between £20,000-£22,000. This value is £6,000 more than Honda's agreed "future market value" which was £16,000 at the time of the agreement. I have...
  2. R

FK2 Anyone got the Remus responder? How is it?

Hey guys. I like the throttle response and induction noise when the car is in R mode, however I hate the firm suspension and steering, it’s too much for daily driving. I’ve seen the Remus gives you the R mode torque map without the stiff suspension. I’ve seen on TDI they do this and the KN...
  3. R

FK2 Stop/ start, should it be used?

Hi all, just a quick question regarding stop start. Whenever I'm in my car I make a habit of turning the stop start function off. For me the thought of the engine cutting out with hot oil still circulating makes me cringe. But of course, if this was to damage the engine then why would honda put...
  4. R

FK2 Seat belt wearing out suede on seat...

Hey guys! Having abit of an annoying squeak problem here. Where the seat belt sits on the shoulder part of the seat, it beginning to rub away to suede and leaving a scabby black patch which is also creating a really annoying squeak. Has anyone else had this problem and found anyway to solve...
  5. R

FK2 How to flip up the rear seats?

I've read the manual but still can't figure it out. Do the rear seats actually flip up in the FK2? I don't want to yank away at them and break something, if anyone could answer it would be appreciated, cheers.
  6. R

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Hey guys, I understand tyre questions are frequently asked on here however I'm a complete noob when it comes to tyres, the influx of different answers/ questions etc is too much for my brain to process haha! I would really appreciate if someone could answer some simple questions. Soon my...
  7. R

FK2 Picking my new type R up next week, have a couple of questions...

Hello guys, I'm a new first time type R owner. I currently drive a GT86 and have owned it for over a year, it's an absolute nightmare to live with! I need something fast, reliable, practical and most of all, future proof, being a relatively young person the factor of "future proof" was very...
Back