• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gmc-motorsport

CH1 How to reset ABS light- 2000 ATR

I've not Chris, although I did disconnect the battery overnite. Will try that 2day thanks. What I also meant to say was that I plugged in my OBD reader & no fault codes came up so looks as though it just needs a hard reset
  2. gmc-motorsport

CH1 How to reset ABS light- 2000 ATR

Hi, could someone confirm how to reset my ABS warning light? There are various descriptions on YouTube but all are for different versions (American etc) so dont want to risk damage. Thanks
  3. gmc-motorsport

CH1 2000 ATR - VTEC not kicking in? (128k miles)

Hi all, I'll keep this as brief as possible. New ATR to me in November. Bought it blind for various good reasons (very good price / Rare leather interior / Decent service history/ 500 miles from home). I'm well experienced with cars and motorsport mechanics so knew the risks, I've also had...
  4. gmc-motorsport

My Accord Type R away for the winter

Well spotted! That's tomorrow's plan sorted :lol:
  5. gmc-motorsport

and I thought I was old, :lol::lol: Good on ye!!
  6. gmc-motorsport

Thanks for the comments guys. 128k but now just doing 1-2k per year, she's in retirement! The seats are in remarkably good condition. That said, I've noticed the leather is hanging slightly on the underside of the seat (below my knee). Whilst off the road, I'll remove the seat and get it...
  7. gmc-motorsport

Thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you. Cleaned today and away into my garage for the winter.........
  8. gmc-motorsport

Classic Car insurance for Accord Type R (2000) ??

Hi, do you know if any of the Type R insurance partners provide Classic Car Insurance for a 2000 Accord Type R? i have another car for daily use, so is used during the summer months for pleasure only. if no classic cover is being provided, who's providing the best deals? im 45 so a low risk...
  9. gmc-motorsport

Engine randomly stops - 51 plate Accord Type R

Hi, this week my 51 Plate Accord Type R have developed a strange problem. Randomly, the engine just stops? It can be when it's sitting ticking over or when driving on the motorway at 70mph. When it happens the ignition lights flash very quickly as though there's a bad connection somewhere in the...
  10. gmc-motorsport

CH1 Integra wheel compatibility?

Hi, new to this forum so hi [emoji1] Thought I'd re-live my youth so bought a 51 plate facelift 'R' to freshen up and use at the weekend. Simple question .......do Integra DC5 wheels fit my Accord Type R? The integra wheels are; 5x114.3 et 60 7j Thanks Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
Back