• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Accord Type R away for the winter

Thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you. Cleaned today and away into my garage for the winter.........

taj6o0.jpg

27yribn.jpg

23m4kch.jpg

sws1hh.jpg

2zrkdqu.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

128k but now just doing 1-2k per year, she's in retirement!

The seats are in remarkably good condition. That said, I've noticed the leather is hanging slightly on the underside of the seat (below my knee). Whilst off the road, I'll remove the seat and get it repaired, even if it has to go to the local upholsterer.

Further to Chris's comment, until I bought it, I didn't even know leather was an option, I had assumed green upholstery was the standard and red was the option. Nice to know my interior is rare - even if I didn't realize it previously, lol!

Fairly new to the 'forum thing'....I'm knocking on in years you see but cars were always my love when I was younger and always loved the ATR, so why not I thought!

Thanks again!

I was born in the fifties, so I guess I'm knocking on in years, but I get the the EP3 road track slag and it puts a huge smile on my face, especially at Spa :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys.

128k but now just doing 1-2k per year, she's in retirement!

The seats are in remarkably good condition. That said, I've noticed the leather is hanging slightly on the underside of the seat (below my knee). Whilst off the road, I'll remove the seat and get it repaired, even if it has to go to the local upholsterer.

Further to Chris's comment, until I bought it, I didn't even know leather was an option, I had assumed green upholstery was the standard and red was the option. Nice to know my interior is rare - even if I didn't realize it previously, lol!

Fairly new to the 'forum thing'....I'm knocking on in years you see but cars were always my love when I was younger and always loved the ATR, so why not I thought!

Thanks again!

Looks amazing!

What's it like to drive? I've read people complaining about long gearing, does it make it a refined drive?

The Accord's are better to drive than an EP3, but the gearing does let it down especially 2nd to 3rd. The chassis is fantastic though.

Back