• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Some bad news...

So after owning my EP3 for 5 years I written it off Sunday night. I'm really ****ed off about it, and to make things worse my insurers have offered me a **** poor amount. They offered only £2800 for a 2006 Premier Edition with less than 60k on the clock, apparently the "market value". It was...
  2. A

Front speakers upgrade

I'm looking to upgrade my front speakers on my EP3, I'm just looking around at the moment but I happened to see a few manufacturers selling speakers similar to these...
  3. A

Ep3 door panel

The passenger side door panel in my Ep3 must have been removed at some point and not reattached properly. When I pull the door handle to shut the door you can feel it slightly pulling away from the door which indicates to me that some screws haven't been replaced, the drivers side feels solid...
Back