• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Blakectr

Alarm fob not programming.

Hello, I left my 2004 ep3 for a week whilst I was away, car won't unlock with the fob now. The vehicle battery wasn't really low (enough to start ok) and the car unlocks with the key but the alarm goes off. I entered the key programming procedure which was easy enough to find on the net, the...
  2. Blakectr

Hesitation, stutter

Id been noticing some slight stuttering and a slight miss under approx 1/4 throttle when accelerating and changing up through the gears. It's been getting worse recently to the point it's doing my head in a bit. I had the throttle body off for a clean tonight and noticed a nut missing so there...
  3. Blakectr

Hid recommendations

Hi, my drivers side is not always coming on, or does after a few cycles of the switch. Don't know how long they've been in there so am just going to buy a new kit. Looks like h1's in the facelift. Was wondering of all the brands is their any recommendations? Seem so cheap on ebay you would...
  4. Blakectr

Timing chain day.

So I gathered the parts in the week and set about replacing the chain today. Cars done 95k and is a 2004. So thought it was time do tick that off the list. First problem I had was removing the crankshaft pulley bolt! Man that bugger was tight. Even with the sealy tool to hold it whilst undoing...
  5. Blakectr

Euro car parts black Friday deals.

Only right to share the love. Euro have upto 67% off (so the website states) and some good buys to be had. I have just brought Brembo rear discs and pads for £56 so happy with that. Discount code is BLACKFRIDAY. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Blakectr

B pipe suggestions

Hi, I'm currently running a N1 back box which I'm very happy with sound wise. The car still has a crappy Walker b pipe and I'm looking to upgrade this mainly because I'm sure this is a bit of a restriction. However I'm not looking to spend 400 plus... I see there are n1 reps on ebay for a...
  7. Blakectr

Fog light blanks

Anyone know if fog lamps blanks are availible for the ep3. Mine looks odd as no front fogs but no blanks either. Toyed with the idea of a CAI one side and a dummy one to match the other. Maybe some cross hatch to match the grill and make something? Ideas? Tia Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. Blakectr

Just catching up with some maintanance..

Arrived at work bright (well dark actually) and early and let myself in to start on today's jobs. On the list I had gearbox oil change, remove damaged side skirt and fit replacement, subframe collars, alingment, valve clearances and replace vtec solenoid gauze/gasket. The most annoying job was...
Back