• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DamnImStoked

Vtec Timer

Evening folks, hope somebody will be able to help shed some light with regards to some electrical gremlins my ep3 has developed today. Car in question is a 2002 EP3. Received a phone call earlier this evening off a friend who's battery had died on his BMW 116i. Fortunately for him I have jump...
  2. DamnImStoked

Dyno Dilemma

Hi guys. If anyone could shine some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Taken my ep3 for its first ever dyno run today, and had a rather harsh wake up call. My car seems to be lacking a substantial amount of power compared to a lot of the guys who were running almost identical...
  3. DamnImStoked

EP3 Coilover Headache

Evening all, hope you're well Really hoping someone can shed some light on a current issue I'm having. I bought myself some used KW coilovers a few month back and finally got round to fitting them last weekend. Car is sitting as I wanted and the handling has improved dramatically. Now for...
  4. DamnImStoked

Ep3 Suspension Bolts

Hi folks, hope this is in the right section. I've invested in some KW coilovers for my 52 EP3 AND can't wait to get them fitted. Although iv decided while I'm going have everything removed that I want to renew pretty much every suspension component. Bottom arms, drop links, TREs, camber arms...
Back