• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MarcR_EP3

Exclusive Honda only track day

I'm currently in early talks with Javelin about a potential Honda only open pit lane track day over the summer and on a weekend. Due to the short notice the likelihood is that Blyton Park will be the venue. Before I can get down to costs and confirming a date I need to get an idea of numbers, if...
  2. MarcR_EP3

Adjustable coilovers vs shocks and springs

I'm looking at refreshing the suspension on my ep3 and have a budget of around 1k. The car will be mainly used on the road with the occasional track day, I dont want to loose daily comfort and still want to be able to drive my usual b roads without wincing every time I hit a pot hole or small...
  3. MarcR_EP3

Back in a Honda, EP3 Civic Type R

After a mate informed me of a well cared for and extensively modified EP3 was for sale on a Facebook page I decided to part with my Racing Blue 182 Clio Cup. I loved the little clio but it was rather fragile, it seemed to develop a new fault every time I got in it and it was taking the shine off...
Back