• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FN2 Springs/Camber Bolts/ Spacers

Hi Want to look at improving handling see lots get springs, spacers and camber bolts. What's the recommend springs and to be lowered by? What's spacers are best 15 or 20mm Does the camber bolts really help?
  2. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

you get a good bite straight off with the HC800
  3. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

It's no running on a Base map, guy called Russ Paton mapped my car at Gimotorsport but he works out of Ra motorsport but does mapping days. So he's gonna help Gimotorsport with a file update for the eml light and Gimotorsport will sort fueling on dyno. But then Russ is next down he wants to...
  4. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

Hardly gonna cause issue when some run unmapped Won't well it's gonna go on dyno to ensure runs right but the Honda mapper isn't at tuner til few months,l. So he's gonna help them sort eml and fueling, but he will finely tune when there in person
  5. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

It's a swap job so getting it at a seal of price
  6. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

Hi What power can I expect from Tegiwa Airbox and Header. Already have the airbox mapped, getting a second hand Header which will have a generic file update Via Honda FlashPro. Was custom mapped with airbox, but the mapper won't be at my tuning garage for a few months as he does mapping days...
  7. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Yeah, ** go for hc800 then, can't see to find rear ones for the fn2, they only do for front?
  8. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Do you how the compare against Ferodo pads?
  9. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Mi You recommend them pads for front and back or 400s on the back? Any other line recommended over Hel then?
  10. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Gimotorsport, what braided lines are recommended Hel? Just do lines.and pads then
  11. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Going to be going on track and they said oem.wouldnt hold up?
  12. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Local.tuning garage recommended stoptech discs and pads Anyone got experience with them
  13. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Wanting more bite quicker braking Fast Road odd track day in mind What's recommended pads discs wise and upgrades lines worth it?
  14. R

Best intake for FN2?

if its sounds you want HSK but will be just under the power of a mapped tegiwa airbox I went with Tegiwa Airbox
  15. R

FN2 Lights Improved Recommendation

what bulbs are recommended as heard some burn out quick or blow easy
  16. R

FN2 Lights Improved Recommendation

Want to improve the lights but not wanting HIDS as don't trust myself installing them. What would people suggest recommend? links if possible
  17. R

FN2 Part numbers

Does anyone know what part it is that is the clip, the clip the front bumper clips into on the side. Where is meets the quarter wing panel. Clips broke and needs replacing Thanks
  18. R

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

anyone recommend a good set, got a link?
  19. R

FN2 Tegiwa Airbox Install

Finally got it together, just gonna wait for scoops and then install in the one as not taking it apart now. I just need to do minor hose movement when fitting it as airbox is fitting with track in my spare room lol
  20. R

Got 2 hoses, Throttle body to Airbox which isn't an issue, then a elbow hose which is guess is bottom of airbox to track. that's the one I have issues with, and will be an issue with when I fit the track. The elbow hose has a a big end and small end. I can only get the big end round the bottom...
  21. R

Cheers, top one fits fine, it the lower one if I get it to fit airbox, its not for fitting around the air track, or does it go round something else on car, this is in the house test fitting
  22. R

Can I fit just the airbox, still waiting on Scoops, so need to wait for them before taking bumper off. Idea is that means the airbox is on and then next weekend install air track and scoops. Also I have bought Samco hoses, do they go in the opening on the airbox or over the opening, reason I...
  23. R

cool, yeah I have the fog light track to put on too, it difficult to remove bumper? also scoops that require bumper off I beleive
  24. R

Hi pretty much a notice, how difficult is it to installed the airbox as see you need to remove front bumper? THanks
  25. R

FN2 Exhaust/Inlet/TB

looking to keep the twin exhaust
  26. R

FN2 Exhaust/Inlet/TB

You able recommend a good exhaust, don't want a really loud one either, so guess a resonated one then. Can that be installed before mapping. As I gather a FlashPro is needed to map car. THanks
  27. R

FN2 Exhaust/Inlet/TB

Hi Looking at next step, I have a Tegiwa Airbox and Scoops to installed. So would be Hondata Flashpro so mods can be mapped, So I will me looking at Inlet and Exhaust Inlet I was recommended RRC Inlet, is the a good option or are there other options? Also I see there are 2 RRC inlets, ones...
  28. R

Ultra Racing Struts and Braces

Hi Are they any good, was thing front strut to start with, as they do a few is there a recommended setup? later ARB's, how do they compare to Whiteline? Thanks
  29. R

FN2 Spoiler

Has anyone changed for a Gt spoiler to a mugen or mugen style If so which one? Links please as lots of copies out there
  30. R

FN2 Manifold

yeah seen that one, just wondered if there was any other one to consider?
  31. R

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

just sent payment for a pair of external
  32. R

FN2 Manifold

Hi What manifold poeple suggest as not wanting to may the mega bucks for the Toda one Thanks Robbie
  33. R

FN2 Windscreen paint bubble

just spoke to local honda, they advised to bring car in with service history they will review and see if it should of been fixed, if they believe so they will get Honda head office to approve Hopefully some good luck on Sat when I take it in for pictures and review
  34. R

I will pop over to one, but rang honda and they said its outside warranty See if local place is better poor effect if they do nothing as its only an 08 model
  35. R

Hi Got a paint bubble by the seal between roof and windscreen. Whats the best cost effective route of action? been suggest a wrong and pinstripe where seal cuts paint, or would it be possible to get paint repaired there If there a seal that wont do this? Thank Robbie
  36. R

FN2 Induction Kit

Hi Picking up an 2008 Civic type r tomorrow gonna look to get some mods for it, firstly and induction kits Which ones work well and any pro/con using without a map Also whats the normal mod route to keep it N/A and what power/torque can be made. Cheers Robbie
Back