• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AndyDay1971

FK2 Noise

Has anyone had any problems with noise from Auxiliary belt area? If so what was done to fix it please
  2. AndyDay1971

FK2 Exhaust

Which after market exhaust sounds the best as i want to get one for mine????
  3. AndyDay1971

FK2 Intercooler

Does anyone have a up graded intercooler for sale please
  4. AndyDay1971

FK2 stereo Unit

Does anyone know how to make the audio unit split screen with say radio station one side and map the other i have seen it on google but cant see how to do it in settings please
  5. AndyDay1971

FK2 Gearknob removal

Can anyone help please How do you get the gear knob off please as i want to change the gaiter
  6. AndyDay1971

FK2 Gearbox oil change

Does anyone know how much oil is needed on a gearbox oil change Do i get oil from Honda or where has everyone got theres from How often should it be changed
  7. AndyDay1971

FK2 Clutch valve delay removal

I have heard there is a clutch valve delay removal Can anyone shed any light on this please
  8. AndyDay1971

FK2 Castle Combe japfest discount code

Has anyone got a discount code for Jdm castle Combe on 09th September please
  9. AndyDay1971

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

Has anyone fitted Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushes to Fk2 type R I have just purchased some and wondered do they make any difference???
  10. AndyDay1971

FK2 Audio unit Software

Does anyone know how to check to see if the software in the audio unit is up to date please Or the latest software number and if it is possible to check it on the settings My car is going in for its last of 5 year service plan and i want the audio unit up to date and want to check it has been...
  11. AndyDay1971

EP3 Stop/start inop and cruise wont cancel

Hi All i wonder if anyone can help with this of do i have to visit Dealership my stop/start has stopped working and nothing comes up on the screen Also noticed when i use the cruise control the brake pedal will cancel the cruise but the Clutch pedal when pressed doesn't cancel the cruise...
  12. AndyDay1971

EP3 intake

What is the best intake to buy please anyone
  13. AndyDay1971

FK2 I need to read the rules

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  14. AndyDay1971

FK2 B pipe

Has anyone fitted the Tegiwa B Pipe I am looking to get one but the cost is £350!!!! Is the only difference the fact that the silencer is missing and it is a straight pipe as I can get the silencer removed for a quarter of the price? Is the sound difference worth it please
  15. AndyDay1971

FK2 I need to read the rules

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  16. AndyDay1971

FK2 B pipe

Has anyone got a B pipe for Sale please?
  17. AndyDay1971

EP3 Roof Spoiler

Has anyone fitted a roof spoiler ?? Honda don't sell them anymore so just wondered has anyone got one on there car?
  18. AndyDay1971

FK2 TDI Tuning

Has anyone fitted a TDI tuning box to their FK2? I want to fit one as I can take it of when returning to Dealer for Servicing ETC It says it gives you around 340 BHP
  19. AndyDay1971

FK2 Engine oil

Does anyone know if you have to use 0w/20 engine oil as there only seems to be genuine Honda available?
  20. AndyDay1971

FK2 Tyres

Has anyone tried any other make of tyres other than Factory Continentals and Michelins please?
  21. AndyDay1971

FK2 Map Update

HI Everyone has anyone do there own Map update yet? is it easy to do? It keeps coming up on my screen that my is due update so wondering shall in do it myself or just take it into Dealer and let them do it
  22. AndyDay1971

FK2 Roof Spoiler

Morning all has anyone fitted or had fitted a roof spoiler to their car? I understand Honda dont sell them anymore and wondering why? I can get one but wondered how they fit to car.
  23. AndyDay1971

FK2 Radio/center vent trim

Has anyone seen in the BLACK EDITION type r that the trim around the audio unit has a red trim around the vents does anyone know if you can purchase this if so has anyone? Can i go to my local dealer and get one and does anyone know how much it is???? it looks so much better than standard one.
  24. AndyDay1971

FK2 stickers

How can i purchase the CIVIC TYPE R OWNERS CLUB stickers please?
  25. AndyDay1971

FK2 Looking to change tyres

I am looking to replace my front tyres the Continentals were good but did not last very long.Has anyone tried another make if so what? I was thinking of trying some Toyos T1 sport as they were Fantastic on my Ep3.
  26. AndyDay1971

FK2 superchip

I am looking to use Superchip to up the BHP and TorQue on FK2 type r has anyone used them and is it worth it or are there better options out there? Will it affect the warranty on the car???
  27. AndyDay1971

FK2 Rear wheel arch trims and Tyres

Has anyone noticed the rear wheel arch trims chip very easy??? My car has only done 7,000 miles and the rear trims look like they have done 25,000 miles and the bonnet has minimal amount on it .I spoke to Honda who said as there is NO MANUFACTURE DEFECT they wont do anything but we know there...
Back