• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. weegaz22

FN2 VSA and cam code coming on at the same time

Have a fn2 type r and been getting P0308 codes popping up on occasion, now sometimes the VSA pops up along with the cam code with an error at the same time, I've cleared the codes and it sometimes take a while to come back, no loss of power, no miss fires etc i cant think of any reason why they...
  2. weegaz22

FN2 FRS Geometry

Hi guys, looking at buying the camber bolts and shims to do a fast road setuponce i get tyres and brakes out of the way, however i live miles away from the guys that are best known for it setting it up, TDI, ABP etc, But i do have access to a ramp and geometry equipment at my brothers work and...
  3. weegaz22

FN2 OEM Airbox options?

Hi guys, got an FN2 and just wondered if there was a "airbox upgrade" using an OEM airbox from another car thats got a bigger filter in it than the stock civic one? had a search but it was just returning Gruppe M and carbon aftermarket stuff, I realise the engine bays a bit on the tight side so...
Back