• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

So decided it was time to part ways with the FK8 after only 3 months of ownership. Change came about due to an long-term injury to my leg which makes manuals harder for me right now. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the new ride:
  2. mdowlut

FK8 Goodbye my beloved black edition :'( , hello FK8

So I've been struggling since December after seeing the FK8 in person at my first service. The reviews are great, the car looked a lot lot lot better in person than in pictures (I originally hated the look) and since my current FK2 is my daily, I really wanted something that could manage the...
  3. mdowlut

FK2 Front Valence and bumper

Hey guys. I noticed I keep picking up scratches under the bumper, everytime there's an incline in the road, I hear it rubbing. I know the damage isn't visible unless you put your head to the floor and look underneath. Do the majority of you just ignore issues like this? Would it be worth getting...
  4. mdowlut

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Hey there. So from what I've read, there should only be 100 of these black edition cars produced?. My car however has a number SE-0399. I bought it from Honda directly, can anyone explain this? I linked a picture so you guys can see.
Back