• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dave_Bibby

Car Dipping

Hi Guys, Been trawling through this section and couldn't see any threads on this topic. Has anyone had their car plastidipped? If so, how have you found cleaning it and living with it daily? Is it something you'd recommend? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  2. Dave_Bibby

EP3 Newbs Rough Around The Edges EP3

Been toying with the idea of posting this thread as mine is nowhere near the standard of you guys motors but I hope to get there 1 day. So introducing my pride and joy........... Satin Silver 2002 EP3 Bought for £1600, 93000 on the clock with part service history. Engine is mechanically...
  3. Dave_Bibby

EP3 Revving Itself on Cold Start

Afternoon peeps, I started my EP3 this afternoon (first start since yesterday evening) and it kept revving itself from 1500rpm to 3000rpm then dropped back to 1500rpm without me touching the accelerator. It's the first time it's done this since I bought the car. It did this for about 45 seconds...
  4. Dave_Bibby

Dr Japs Manchester

Hi Guys, Has anyone used Dr Japs in Manchester and would you recommend them for EP3 work? I'm looking to get FRSU completed on the EP3 I recently bought and would appreciate any feedback or other suggestions localish to Manchester. Thanks in advance
Back