• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

What do you mean for refinement? Couldnt tell you ratio but from what is stated on the website RPM is much lower at 70. Going with basic car knowledge the lower the RPM at high speed you would using a lot petrol? To be honest when I am having fun on b-roads I rarely get out of forth gear. Just...
  2. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

Going to look into this Eibach Spring kit :D
  3. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

From What I see online it good for motorway journeys as in the next few months I will be doing a minimum 80 - 90-mile journey back and forth from work. Where can I get these Eibach spring kit from? Also, do they lower the car? If so doesn't it make it a harsher ride?
  4. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

Which kit?
  5. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

Hi people, I'm possibly looking to replacing suspension system (cost permitting) I am looking for something with a softer feel. Living in London with all the speed bumps and potholes. Just need something that is not stiff so I don't feel every bump in the road, yes I know 19" wheels don't help...
  6. M

FN2 Double din and reverse camera

Hi everyone Just a few questions just want everyone opinion. Had my fn2 for about a month and I must say the stereo is one of the worse I have heard in sometime. Going to go for a pioneer android auto double din device. 1)is install a double a real headache but yourself? 2)where has everyone...
  7. M

FN2 Fn2

Thanks Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  8. M

FN2 Fn2

Hey people Looking to get a FN2 in the next month is there anything I should look for and what would you advised I do to the car to improve performance. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  9. M

FK2 Consider getting the fk2

Wow I don't think I would have the patience. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  10. M

Hmmmm so wait till next year [emoji22] Going to arrange another test drive with a different sales man. See how that goes. Then I might just wait it out. Unless a deal comes my way Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  11. M

I didn't enjoy the experience. Lucky the sales person didn't catch a punch to the chin. They probably would of got a sale if they listened to me. Just as someone has said they were very pushy on using there finance even though I said on at least 10 occasion I can get a better rate elsewhere...
  12. M

Thanks will do that. Was that an official honda dealer? Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  13. M

I know what you mean. I'm just hoping the prices drops. When the car does come out. The prices seem to be floating around the 25-27k mark. I'm looking at around 23-25k with my budget. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  14. M

So only the 15 plates are worth a look at on the used market your suggesting? So finding my dream black type r has just got a bit harder lol Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  15. M

Thanks for the reply Previously owned the mk9 honda civic. So I know they have the history reliability. Just worried about being a hot hatch it will be under more stress compared to your normal hatchback. Also I have seen in a few different places about the gearbox and selecting gears. I doubt...
  16. M

Hi people. Been having a big dilemma about my next hot hatch. Right now I am looking at the golf r and honda type r. My biggest concern about these cars is the appeal to car thief's with itsthe key entry system. Second is reliability read a few things about both that have got me worried as I...
Back