• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Y

Turbo parts needed

I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'm really thinking about turboing my ep3 but can't afford the whole lot at once so can someone give me a list of items I would need but dont include The k pro coz I know I need that Thanks
  2. Y

What oil for a track day

What sort of grade do you reckon
  3. Y

What oil for a track day

As above my car is due a oil change so I'm doing it Saturday but its going on track Sunday so what is the best grade to use for the one day coz I dont mind changing it again no day if its too thick for everyday driving I just dont want to ruin the engine Thanks
  4. Y

Gearbox oil what are my options

OK thanks for that I will order some and get it changed then
  5. Y

Gearbox oil what are my options

As above i want to change the oil in my ep3 gearbox but iv searched on the net and people have been saying use 75 90 or normal 10w40 engine oil and some say mtf3 so whatare my options for oil Thanks
  6. Y

Bad knocking

I will try that in the morning thanks
  7. Y

Bad knocking

I have a really bad knocking/banging on my ep3 when i pull away and change gear hard,someone told me it could be one of my engine mounts but which one could it be and could it be more than one coz the engine shakes like mad thanks
Back