• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CraigS

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

Nice car mate, im new to the civic too came from a very modified gc8 impreza and i kinda miss that torque kick but the gearbox etc in the ep3 is soo much better.
  2. CraigS

FK2 Goodies for the FK2

I imagine the standard recirculating vale will be up to the task, BOV if you want the sound.
  3. CraigS

Tyre choice and supplier

Thanks i think i will put pilot sports on my Enkeis and then some rsr's on my stock wheels for track days
  4. CraigS

mugen rear spoiler

I imagine Ebay is probably your best bet, If you are looking for a replica
  5. CraigS

Tyre choice and supplier

Hi, so i have had my type r for about 2 months now and it is time to get rid of the Arrowspeed tyres that came on it. I have really liked using Federal rsr's in the past but am planning on using the civic in the winter unlike my Impreza I have run toyo proxes t1rs before with good and bad...
  6. CraigS

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

stunning motor mate, as was your old fd
  7. CraigS

Milano EP3 - Back From the Ring!

car looks awesome man, I will be taking mine to the ring in august cant wait.
  8. CraigS

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Stunning car mate looks awesome :twisted:
  9. CraigS

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

My mate had the trip RS4 s2 now last week he just picked up an rs4-s like your in the same colour ive had a shot of it and its awesome cool car mate
  10. CraigS

Andy's NHB FN2 GT

The seats were my favorite part of the fn2 i had :lol: Car looks good man
  11. CraigS

My very first honda

looks awesome never seen another that colour ever
Back