• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyre choice and supplier

Hi, so i have had my type r for about 2 months now and it is time to get rid of the Arrowspeed tyres that came on it.

I have really liked using Federal rsr's in the past but am planning on using the civic in the winter unlike my Impreza I have run toyo proxes t1rs before with good and bad results depending on car

what are people on here running on civics and also where are you getting them i usually use Camskillz

For an EP3 or FN the general suggestion here is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 (or 4S if you are willing to spend the bump in price). There are a LOT of threads on this topic though, it's worth using the search.

Thanks i think i will put pilot sports on my Enkeis and then some rsr's on my stock wheels for track days

I am not a huge fan of RS-R's, it seems like no two sets are the same and they also come with less tread than say AD08R. I've had much more consistent performance with AD08R on track so I'll be sticking with them until next year when I move to A048 or similar.

Back