• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 1

FK2 Tegiwa 360 Degree shifter extension

Has anyone fitted the Tegiwa 360 Degree shifter extension? I would be interested to know what people make of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 1

FK2 Wheel fitment, 18” or 19”? Please help

Thanks, they don’t look too lost in the arches at all to be fair. I will let everyone know what I go for in the end Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1

FK2 3D Sound Card, does it make a difference?

Hi all, So as I understand it Honda offered a 3D sound card option with he FK2 Type R. I bought mine from a general garage and after investigation they came back to me and said it didn’t have it, but they didn’t sound too sure. I’m wondering if it definitely was an option or was it fitted to all...
  4. 1

Thanks. Seems people are just doing it for a winter wheel like yourself. As I’m after something to use year round (I work away most the year particularly in the winter so don’t really need a set for then) I should look for 19”. May go with a set of TE37’s, I just know that won’t be a cheap...
  5. 1

Hi all, Basically I’m looking for some aftermarket wheels for my FK2 Type R. I have searched high and low for some 19” wheels that I like and I’m really struggling, most brands seem to stop at 18”. Enkei have told me although they do 19” it’s custom an comes with a price to match and that most...
  6. 1

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

They look really good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 1

Matt's JDM EP3

Looks like a really well looked after EP3, extremely clean! Really looks the part in white. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 1

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

Videos now on youtube for whoever is interested..... https://youtu.be/GLWqsOeJxMU https://youtu.be/grMcc21qMss https://youtu.be/Y9TkUivjBVg https://youtu.be/v4-Rx1eXjT8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 1

FK2 J’s Racing Exhaust and Eventuri Inducrion kit Videos

In case anyone is interested here are the links for some videos of the J’s Racing Exhaust and Eventuri Induction Kit on my FK2z It’s also fitted with a Dream Automotive Decat, Remus Responder, Airtec Intercooler, Eibach Springs and it’s also been remapped. All the work was done by Dream...
  10. 1

FK2 Why I Chose FK2 over FK8

Hi, Good choice! I just got a call from Honda asking if I wanted to trade my FK2 in for the FK8 and I wasn't even tempted. I like the rarity factor that comes with the FK2, I barely see any on the road, and I also like that it's a little more hardcore, particularly the way it looks. Where abouts...
  11. 1

Yeh there is a video from someone on the forum but I believe they are actually in Malaysia and I think they are a customer of Dream Automotive as well from what the garage told me yesterday. It does whistle though, I only picked it up yesterday but plan to get some videos up soon. There are...
  12. 1

It worked, it sure isn't quite is it? Haha sounds really good, and looks like you have a pretty rapid car! Yeh that's the one, there were two generations of j's racing s2000, both were in yellow, the second just had a much wider body kit on, but both looked unbelievable. Although I wasn't too...
  13. 1

Ah I didn't realise that they had that level of trouble in the past. I just remember falling in love with the J's Racing S2000 a good few years ago and I have wanted some of their parts ever since. I hear they are really good build quality so I'm sure it's all worth it. Any videos of yours...
  14. 1

Wow that really is a long time. I don't understand why they are so slow to get parts over here, it doesn't encourage other people to order from them which is a shame. But it does mean not many other people will have the same system which is always nice. Yeh I think what your saying about the...
  15. 1

Yeh around that plus £150 to have it flown over rather than shipped. Already have myself an Airtec intercooler, a carbon wing could be of interest but the bank is now dry! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. 1

That I'm guessing is the explanation as to why it's taken months to produce and ship out to me as it certainly hasn't been a quick process Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. 1

Thanks pal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. 1

Hey everyone, Just wanted to share a few photos of my J's Racing Exhaust which has just arrived at Dream Automotive. It will be getting fitted this Thursday so will hopefully have some videos to follow soon enough. I believe this is the only J's Racing 70RS exhaust in the UK for an FK2. Sent...
  19. 1

FK2 Goodies for the FK2

Nice! I'm impressed with the Airtec Intercooler and really look the part as well. Just waiting for my exhaust on July 3rd and then I will start saving again for parts later in the year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. 1

FK2 Goodies for the FK2

It isn't half expensive! I started by looking online for an intake and next thing I know I had booked it in for an Intake, exhaust, Intercooler and remap all at once. Soon adds up, but definitely worth it! I looked at the forge Intercooler but was advised to go with airtec for anything over...
  21. 1

FK2 Goodies for the FK2

Let me know how the lads are once you have trialled them for a while. Im desperate to try a track day soon so really need to look at upgrading the brakes. I have the following mods; - Dream Automotive de-cat - Airtec Intercooler and boost pipes - Remus Responder - Eventuri Intake - Stage 2 remap...
  22. 1

FK2 Goodies for the FK2

Hi, The car should be running well after all of that, bet you can't wait to get out in it! Can you tel the difference with the new front pads? I need to upgrade my breaks next and will probably start with pads and besides brake lines. My FK2 is running 385bhp and the standard Atmospheric valve...
  23. 1

FK2 build

Yeh the responded really does make a huge difference. I had a s2000 a good few years ago and wanted some J's Racing parts more than anything but I couldn't afford them back then. So when I saw they do an exhaust for the FK2 I had to have one. The exhaust its self was near enough £1700 no then...
  24. 1

FK2 build

Thanks pal. Can't wait to get my exhaust on next when it finally arrives Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. 1

FK2 build

Thanks. To be honest I haven't had much chance to really go for it from a standing start just yet as the work was only done on Thursday. I plan on taking it for a proper drive one day this coming week though so will let you know. It's quite noticeably quicker though, especially with the...
  26. 1

FK2 build

Thanks! The milltek system sounds really nice. I'm looking forward to getting my exhaust fitted as the standard one is a little quiet for my liking. I have found it drives really well, I was surprised how little torque steer there is, the extra power is there but it's not overkill and the power...
  27. 1

FK2 build

Hi guys, Just wanted to post some photos of my car now that I have had some work done by Dream Automotive. I have just had the following parts fitted; - Dream Automotive De-Cat - Airtec Intercooler - Eventuri Intake - Eibach Springs - Remus Responder I had this followed up by a stage 2 remap...
  28. 1

FK2 Which exhaust

I have a J's Racing on order, not seen any reviews by someone who actually has own fitted in the uk yet so I'm looking forward to seeing it fitted to my car and how it performs. I have been searching for months though go parts that I really want as your right that not many manufacturers have...
  29. 1

3D sound FK2

Just wondering if anyone knows how much of a difference the 3D sound makes to the FK2? My car wasn't specced with it, but I believe it's just a sound card that can be plugged into the back of the head unit so I have been considering retro fitting it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. 1

FK2 J's Racing

Just wondering if anyone has installed a J's Racing exhaust on an FK2 yet? I have one on order to be fitted along with a Eventuri Intake, Airtec Intercooler and Dream Automotive De-Cat which will then be followed up by a Stage 2 remap. All work to be done by dream automotive. If anyone has...
Back