• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 build

Hi guys,
Just wanted to post some photos of my car now that I have had some work done by Dream Automotive. I have just had the following parts fitted;
- Dream Automotive De-Cat
- Airtec Intercooler
- Eventuri Intake
- Eibach Springs
- Remus Responder
I had this followed up by a stage 2 remap and the car is currently running 385bhp. I have a J's Racing exhaust on order and im hoping this will help me reach the 400bhp mark.
I know there aren't too many modified fk2's out there in comparison to other generations of type r so I would love to speak to other owners and hear what parts they have fitted.
Next for me will be new wheels, better tyres and big brake kit.
f801052bc68cebf0ad22df59d376cf03.jpg
5f7eec27c8b3cc457f50dbc0abacb989.jpg
50271acd5317d9546ebd2dab687eb709.jpg
cb31d17a0aeba4c88d1860006af70da8.jpg
3c6908e8eb99d47f0360f820c06d6a15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good mate.
What does it drive like after having the remap?

I have only got the Eventuri and Milltek Race system on mine so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looking good mate.
What does it drive like after having the remap?

I have only got the Eventuri and Milltek Race system on mine so far.

Thanks!
The milltek system sounds really nice. I'm looking forward to getting my exhaust fitted as the standard one is a little quiet for my liking.
I have found it drives really well, I was surprised how little torque steer there is, the extra power is there but it's not overkill and the power delivery is really smooth. Biggest improvement is how quickly she picks up, especially with the Remus responder. With just the parts it was running 340bhp and then the remap put it up to 385bhp so well worth it.

Very nice! What's the 0-60 like now with the extra power?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks.
To be honest I haven't had much chance to really go for it from a standing start just yet as the work was only done on Thursday. I plan on taking it for a proper drive one day this coming week though so will let you know. It's quite noticeably quicker though, especially with the responder it just seems to pick up a lot quicker after touching the throttle, like type r mode but more significant improvement.

Cars looking nice mate with some tasty mods
Pushing some serious power to

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I forgot i have the Remus responder fitted aswell.
Best £100 odd you can spend on the FK.

Interesting that you went for the J's Racing system. How much was that landed if you dont mind me asking?

I forgot i have the Remus responder fitted aswell.
Best £100 odd you can spend on the FK.

Interesting that you went for the J's Racing system. How much was that landed if you dont mind me asking?

Yeh the responded really does make a huge difference.
I had a s2000 a good few years ago and wanted some J's Racing parts more than anything but I couldn't afford them back then. So when I saw they do an exhaust for the FK2 I had to have one.
The exhaust its self was near enough £1700 no then I paid an extra £150 to send it by air rather than ship it as then it was going to take at least 12 weeks. In the end it will have been about a 6 week wait.

Back