• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mikew0794

FK2 Aftermarket wheel specs

I’m looking to get some new wheels for my FK2, I’m hoping to go 19 inch again, but with some better fitment in the arches? I’d like to get as close to flush as possible without causing any rubbing issues - I’m keeping the car stock ride height as I couldn’t get it onto the drive if I lowered it...
  2. Mikew0794

FK2 Auto stop unavailable

Hi all, the last few days when I’ve got in the car and started it up, the car has shown as autostop unavailable with a battery symbol underneath. Reading the handbook this means the battery hasn’t got enough juice or a problem with the charging system, yesterday I took the car for a good long...
  3. Mikew0794

FK2 Eventuri intake

Hi all, decided that now I’ve had the car 8 months I want to start modifying it in 2018. first up I really want to get an eventuri intake for the car, I have a couple of questions, first where did you all buy them from, has anyone spotted any good deals on them? Second, has anyone fitted one...
  4. Mikew0794

FK2 Random bonging noise

Driving home from work today, the car just randomly started 'bonging' at me, the best way to describe it was like a garmin sat nav speed camera warning bong, but I didn't have the sat nav on and have driven the same route home for a long time without incident. No warning messages came up in the...
Back