• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Eventuri intake

Hi all, decided that now I’ve had the car 8 months I want to start modifying it in 2018. first up I really want to get an eventuri intake for the car, I have a couple of questions, first where did you all buy them from, has anyone spotted any good deals on them? Second, has anyone fitted one themselves, or is it a garage only job? If you did fit yourself, is it a difficult job? I fitted the hks intake on my old fn2 and found that fairly straightforward... just wondering what this one was like as it’s a lot more expensive and wouldn’t want to damage this or he car...

Hi mate.
You could try Tegiwa when they have there bank holiday discount promotion.

Easy to fit yourself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

use code civicturbo5 for 5% off tegiwa and if I remember rightly there are instructions with it, if not their online

I don't think tegiwa sell the eventuri,
I think eventuri are bringing out a full carbon intake pipe, not sure what's happening with that as Tim has moved on to the fk8

Thanks for the advice guys, just had a look at both Dream and Tegiwa (Tegiwa do have them on their site), just need to decide wether to use Tegiwa, which works out slightly cheaper or use dream and perhaps spend a little extra but buy something else as well to get the 10% discount? Payday in a couple of weeks so will decide then.

Made the decision to get the intake from Tegiwa, I like the idea of the 0% credit over 6-12 months, makes it seem slightly less expensive... in my mind at least haha. However the above 5% discount code isn’t working at the moment, do Tegiwa regularly do sales, I know they did over Xmas but not sure outside of that.?

Yeah just noticed that and popped back to link it :lol:

I'm not sure if that's exc VAT I've tried checking out but requires signing up.

Arma speed intake is now available in the UK, popped up on eBay yesterday, over a grand though

Yeah just noticed that and popped back to link it :lol:

I'm not sure if that's exc VAT I've tried checking out but requires signing up.

Arma speed intake is now available in the UK, popped up on eBay yesterday, over a grand though

Just tried, it is exc Vat, so £864, which is the best price I’ve seen, might just bite the bullet. I’ve not seen much of the Arma Speed system, but I’ve hear such good things about the Eventuri that’s the one I want.

The intake arrived this week, had a go at fitting this afternoon, was going really well... until I dropped one of the bolts that holds it to the firewall into the engine bay, spent 2 hours searching and can’t find it. I’ve given up for the night as the light has gone. For now I’ve bolted it on using one of the bolts that held the oem airflow vent to the wing as it’s the same size, but haven’t started it up yet as I’m nervous about the lost bolt being loose in the bay!!

You will find it in the undertray mate.

found it! Spent half the morning under the car, wheel off, arch liners out. Eventually my dad found it, it was on top of the chassis rail, but really far back under the back of the engine bay. All fitted though and went out for a drive a little while ago. In a word... ace :)

Cheers mate, im hoping the pipe just plugs onto my original! Dont wanna be buying a new filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new filter has been redesigned for better air flow so should produce more power.
Im just waiting for them to get back to me on prices and the actual release date for both.

Back