• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Chris2190

FN2 '09 full re spray

Hi guys, Not sure if this is in the right section but here it goes. I live in Essex and am looking to get my Milano red FN2 fully resprayed as the clear coat is now failing along with some other "wear and tear" scuffs on pretty much every panel, even the roof has seen better days. I went to...
  2. Chris2190

FN2 FN2 Steering adjustment

Afternoon Guys, After a long trip round the M25 last night it looks like my tracking or something else may be out. I know the FN2 is an electric rack so was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on how much it would cost to sort and anywhere to take it. I am based in the Essex...
  3. Chris2190

FN2 Wheel bolt and nut fix FN2

Afternoon Chaps, I need a bit of help, I have managed to snap a wheel bolt on one of my front wheels ( over tightened, Should have paid more attention to the torque specs I know ) Can anyone advise what parts I would need to fit a new bolt and if anyone has had a go before how they got on...
  4. Chris2190

Service in Essex

Afternoon Chaps, Just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good place to take a type r for service and MOT. Or the link if this has already been covered Thanks in advanced
  5. Chris2190

FN2 Battery Change how to

Afternoon Guys, Not sure if this topic has been covered but i am looking to change the battery on my FN2 CTR and wanted to get some advice on how to do it myself. Has anyone done it themselves and if so any pointers or how-to-guide on it. Thanks in adance
Back