• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 '09 full re spray

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is in the right section but here it goes.

I live in Essex and am looking to get my Milano red FN2 fully resprayed as the clear coat is now failing along with some other "wear and tear" scuffs on pretty much every panel, even the roof has seen better days.

I went to a company called kraftworks just outside Chelmsford who were amazing guys but wanted £5500 all in told (including all alloys refurbed to keep the quote transparent)

I understand people would say why bother but if I could have bought a new FN2 from honda I would, I am a true lover of the FN2 and naturally aspirated Honda's and plan on keeping mine for life.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else to get comparable quotes either in Essex or surrounding areas.

Much appreciated.

Wow thats expensive, as a comparison here in South Wales a local company to me would charge £1000 for a full respray on an EP3 bit extra for new badges dents etc but no more than £2000 if you wanted it like it came out of the factory and alloys done. Owner used to own a turbo EP3 and his work is quality, everytime I drive past his place I get jealous at how stunning his cars look, he currently got a Clio RS around 2008-9 plate (hes got a private plate hence why I know its his) and it looks factory fresh.

I had my alloys on the EP3 refurbed and powdercoated for £50 a wheel. Obviously around where you live I would expect it to be more expensive but surely not by that much.

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

if that's a full strip respray that's still a bit steep, maybe they just don't want the work.

Wow thats expensive, as a comparison here in South Wales a local company to me would charge £1000 for a full respray on an EP3 bit extra for new badges dents etc but no more than £2000 if you wanted it like it came out of the factory and alloys done. Owner used to own a turbo EP3 and his work is quality, everytime I drive past his place I get jealous at how stunning his cars look, he currently got a Clio RS around 2008-9 plate (hes got a private plate hence why I know its his) and it looks factory fresh.

I had my alloys on the EP3 refurbed and powdercoated for £50 a wheel. Obviously around where you live I would expect it to be more expensive but surely not by that much.

Hi,

Do you mind me asking the name of the bodyshop please? I'm also in South Wales so it may be handy in the future.

We've recently had my better half's alloys refurbed at a local garage who have a great reputation but they turned out awful!

Apologies for side-tracking your thread Chris. Have you tried TGM?

Yeah its Vale Accident Repair Centre in Ebbw Vale, I had my wheels refurbed by a company in Merthyr Tydfil called NL Powdercoating.

Back