• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EnzoUK

EP3 Passenger side rear brake sticking / getting red hot

Hi guys, I recently noticed the passenger side rear brake was getting red hot after even a 10 minute drive? anything over that and I watched smoke coming from it in my passenger side wing mirror seriously! So it made the car pretty much undriveable until it was sorted. So I decided to get...
  2. EnzoUK

EP3 AUX Port on 2005 EP3 Factory Sat Nav Unit?

Hi guys, I understand that the standard OEM EP3 Stereo has no AUX port available on it, and you need to purchase an adapter that plugs into the back for around £30 to get it to work. HOWEVER.. In my EP3 I have the factory standard Sat Nav Head Unit, made by Pioneer, and I understand that...
  3. EnzoUK

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Hi All, I picked up my first Honda Saturday from Alloa in Scotland (the kingdom of rust), It's a 2005 Facelift Premier Edition in Cosmic Grey. I found it on eBay Friday evening, pondered it for about 10 mins and decided to message the seller, 24hrs later I'm driving back from Scotland with the...
Back