• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Nitrous, Kpro4, K20

hello all, It seems that the NOS subject has been touched upon a few times but it has only been shall I or shall I not. Just wondering if anyone has anymore up to date info on running it on the kpro v4. or knows of any threads where people have done it. My understanding is with a switch in...
  2. J

Android head unit

Is that a pic of mine you want? It’s only an iPad hanging in front of the double din stereo that’s in there. I can get some pics at the weekend though if ya like.
  3. J

Android head unit

Started looking into these myself but then just decided to plug my iPad in and bracket it over the top of the unit so i still have all the same features as I do on my phone (hondata dash and lap timing google map navigation) and only had to spend £10 on a bracket. Sorry I know it’s not really...
Back