• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nitrous, Kpro4, K20

hello all,
It seems that the NOS subject has been touched upon a few times but it has only been shall I or shall I not. Just wondering if anyone has anymore up to date info on running it on the kpro v4. or knows of any threads where people have done it.

My understanding is with a switch in the car (probably just a dash switch) soldered/ spliced into the ecu you can advance/retard ignition timing also through the kpro you can set it to run at WOT and in certain rev band.

In my set up um running it through an Arduino that acts as a progressive controller running the solenoids (wet system) from about 7 hp up to 50hp over a few seconds.

so my questions really are, Has anyone done this recently? does anyone know what's involved in wiring into the ecu i.e is a digital input used or just pin 16-20 on plug e

kind regards, Jim

Back