• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mark-66

Mods for 250+ BHP FN2 keeping it NA

Nevermind. The bits should be delivered today. Concentrating on fitting my Brembo big brake kit today though. Mark.
  2. Mark-66

Tegiwa received an order last night. Long 6th gear. 3.6kg Fidenza flywheel. FD2 oil pump kit. RRC inlet manifold. J37 throttle body. Manifold and TB thermal gaskets. TDI cams will be ordered soon (may still change my mind and go for the Skunk pro cams with springs and retainers). Should be a...
  3. Mark-66

That is being done as well. Gearbox will be rebuilt with LSD, new synchs and longer 6th. Mark.
  4. Mark-66

Hi Guys. I think I've changed my mind with the FI route and may keep the FN2 N/A. My shopping list so far includes- Tegiwa 4-2-1 decat manifold (purchased). 2.5" Scorpion resonated system (fitted). Hondata Flashpro (purchased). Grams 72mm throttle body. Skunk Pro inlet manifold. Injectors...
  5. Mark-66

Fitting a one piece manifold to an FN2. Help required please.

Thanks guys. Hope to try it this week. Mark.
  6. Mark-66

Fitting a one piece manifold to an FN2. Help required please.

Hi guys. Again my use of the search function has failed to help. I have a one piece exhaust manifold (Tegiwa) and cannot see how to offer it up to the head. It's obvious that the original comes out in two pieces (cat and manifold) so no dramas there. Does the steering rack need to...
  7. Mark-66

Project mu pads with Brembo discs?

I am about to fit my project mu HC800 pads. Is it OK to use them with Brembo grooved and drilled discs or will these discs break up the pads? Thank you. Mark.
  8. Mark-66

Manifild to cat gasket.

Can anyone please tell me what size gasket I need for the joint between the standard manifold and Cat? My research says 57MM but that seems a little small to me. Thank you. Mark.
  9. Mark-66

Which clutch kit for a supercharged FN2?

Thanks again Loxy. Can you let me know which ACT clutch kit I should be looking at? HD or Extreme? Mark.
  10. Mark-66

I think that this is the one people seem to recommend. http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/fn/drivetrain/exedy-stage-1-clutch-kit-honda-k-series-k20a-k20z-usa-version.html Am I correct in thinking that I should fit the clutch kit before the supercharger to allow it to bed in? Mark.
  11. Mark-66

Fitting ITR callipers to an FN2?

:lol: I'm not normally thick or lazy. Simply didn't think of that.
  12. Mark-66

Thank you Chris. I did a search on here but didn't find anything. Didn't even think to look elsewhere. What a numpty! Mark.
  13. Mark-66

Hi guys. A mate of mine has a spare pair of Integra 4 pot callipers. I have heard that these can be fitted to an EP3 by using 20mm wheel spacers and S2000 discs. If this is correct, is it the same method for fitting them to the FN2? Thank you. Mark.
  14. Mark-66

Thanks again Loxy. I will check the links out when I get a better internet connection. Mark.
  15. Mark-66

Hi guys. I'm looking at taking my Civic down the supercharged route (TTS shaft drive and intercooler kit). Before I do this the gearbox will be treated to an Mfactory helical LSD and a long 6th gear kit. While the gearbox is out I will replace the clutch. What is the "go to" clutch...
Back