• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ruxpin

FK8 Corroded OEM wheel nuts and alternative options?

So wheel nuts....how do other peoples look? Ours started to corrode within months and at just short of 2yrs old and c13k miles they look pretty tatty. Honda are refusing to accept a warranty claim...saying they have been damaged by cleaning products or stone chips [emoji1787] Anyone else's...
  2. Ruxpin

FK8 Hot weather and boost pressure observations

So this week in the UK we are experiencing 30C temps and it happens to be a week the wife has taken my car and i have her FK8. Yesterday when it was c30-32C the car would only peak at 1.4bar on the dash readout in 2/3/4 gears where as normally it would hit 1.6bar. This was confirmed this...
  3. Ruxpin

FK8 Winter tyres

So my OEM winter tyres arrived and were fitted yesterday despite the 15C temps we currently have in UK. They look better than I was expecting. Not much clearance around the caliper! Initial impressions, they are so quiet and the ride is so compliant compared to the normal 20" wheels and tyres...
  4. Ruxpin

FK8 Winter Tyres

I had to use the type R today as the wife was nervous of taking it in the current conditions.... she took my Michelin Aplin equipped Merc C350e and I got the mad honda.... Admittedly the roads were treacherous this morning, however, wheelspin and T/C intervention at 35mph in 5th when...
Back