• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Daz6

FN2 Exhaust Cat nuts

Hi All I've just purchased a used non resonated Miltek exhaust for a bargain price and want to get everything ready to fit it. I've scoured the net but can't find the size and thread pitch of the three nuts that secure the middle pipe to the cat. Does anyone know what size they are, looking...
  2. Daz6

ABS VSA light on fn2

Hi All My ABS and VSA light is coming on intermittently. I've just changed the discs and pads all round and cleaned around the sensors and it went off for about 15 miles but has now come back on. I have a cheap code reader but it's not displaying any faults. Will shorting the diagnostic...
  3. Daz6

FN2 Procedure for Vacuum bleeding brakes

Hi All Been reading quite a few threads and read some conflicting info so wondered if anyone could clarify. Is the correct order of bleeding o/s f, n/s f, n/s r and o/s r? Does the brake pedal need to be held down constantly to stop any damage to the abs pump as I will use a vacuum...
  4. Daz6

Steering wheel replacement

Hi All I'm looking to get my steering wheel re-leathered. A mate had his done and it looks amazing but took 2 weeks. I'm looking at purchasing a second steering wheel and spotted a cheap one on fleabay but it has more controls than what I have on mine. If I buy this would the additional...
  5. Daz6

Brake discs and pads advice

Hi All I'm looking to replace the front and rear discs and pads as they are warped from the previous owner, I've looked at original discs and they are a bit out of my price range. I was looking at getting some grooved and dimpled discs with ebc Ultimax pads from brake depot as they appear to...
  6. Daz6

Seatbelt not retracting on fn2

Hi All My drivers side seatbelt doesn't retract unless I 'feed' it back in, more annoying than an actual fault. Could anyone suggest a fix? I'm assuming there would be a spring that could be replaced or a new seatbelt mechanism. Thanks in advance
  7. Daz6

Flip down monitor

Hi All Sorry if this had been asked, I did search but couldn't find anything. Was thinking about fitting a flip down monitor when I get my fn2 in the back for the kids as I hate all the wires on the headrest one's they have. Would connect it to the touchscreen headunit. Has anyone mounted...
Back