• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vortexhunter

FK8 DAB Question

Any of you other owners know how to get the system to show the Artist - Song that is playing on DAB? I know that Absolute Radio streams the data because I've seen it in other cars, but on the FK8 I get no information of the current programme, song, etc. I've read the manual and I can't find...
  2. Vortexhunter

Vortex's 2017 PMM FK8 Type R #10432

Probably time to add a thread here with some sexy pics:
  3. Vortexhunter

FK8 DD Setup

Hello all, I am planning on getting a set of FK2 wheels as my daily driving setup (19x8.5J ET60) and I'm still undecided on tyres: 245/35: virtually same diameter, but I get an extra 12mm of sidewall 245/40: diameter increased by 24mm, but I get a whooping extra 24mm of sidewall (up...
  4. Vortexhunter

FK8 FK8 winter wheels

Hi, I will (hopefully) receive my FK8 on the first week of January, and I'm trying to figure out a good winter wheel setup for the car. We all know that the OEM wheels are 20x8.5J ET60 5x120 with 245/30R20 tyres, and I definitely don't want to pay +£400 per tyre for the Pirelli winters...
Back