• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 Hmm Has a release Bearing Problem

After no luck trying to find an EP3, this one popped up. It's in my price range roughly.. But theres two main things wrong with it. This is what the Ad says "since the clutch change the clutch release bearing makes a whirring noise when hot and in neutral". I don't know how easy that would be to...
  2. S

EP3 Is this EP3 Worth it?

I'm not an expect on EP3's (yet) but the majority of you are. After the last viewing of an EP3 fell through, ive found a new one. It looks good but its more than i'd like to spend but maybe its worth it in the long run since its had loads of work done. Its a 2004, 110k miles. Just had new...
  3. S

Vtec Smoking issue

I’m looking at purchasing an EP3 and was talking to a friend about certain things to look for when buying this car (as he also wants one in the future), and he said if/when you hit vtec when testing the car and it smokes, don't bother buying it. What causes this? Is this a big issue? Is it...
  4. S

EP3 Clutch Prices

Just wondering how much a new clutch would be for an EP3? Do you go for a Genuine Honda one or is there one you lot would recommend? And whats the price (on average) do they cost to fit a new clutch in them? And at what mileage do EP3's usually need or start to need a new clutch? or is it the...
  5. S

EP3 Your opinion on this EP3

Hi guys, new here. Wanting to pick up a Type R EP3 and just need an opinion of people who live and breath the cars. After extensive research im hooked on them. Basically i just want to know whether the price/mileage combinaiton for this car is good. It's around 110k/120k miles, 2004 EP3. To...
Back