• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyre wear!!

Thanks mate,tracking it is then!
  2. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyre wear!!

Hi all,took my wheels off for a good clean.. seen as we dont have much to do as of lately!! Well to my surprise the inside edge is showing the cord and they are all split,very surprised one hasn't gone bang!!(these are the front tyres by the way) the rest of the tyre has about 2.5/3mm left...
  3. Deanwoolley

FK2 HFT phonebook not available

Any joy with mirrorlink?
  4. Deanwoolley

FK2 Mirror link

Does anyone use or know how to use the mirror link with the fk2 radio system??
  5. Deanwoolley

FK2 Phone charging galaxy s8

Has anyone got a Samsung galaxy s8 that they charge in the car using the usb port.ive always charged my phone this way when in the car,but from today for some reason when I plug it in my phone screen goes blank and I cant see anything on the phone apart from it saying....your phone is connected...
  6. Deanwoolley

FK2 Locking wheel nut/damaged wheels!!!!

I wish I knew who had done it so I could pass the blame!
  7. Deanwoolley

FK2 Locking wheel nut/damaged wheels!!!!

Absolutely gutted today,ordered my tyres the other day and thought I'd give the car a good clean and take the wheels off for a good wash.well the locking wheel nuts would not budge,they were that tight it ripped the key to bits!!rather ****ed off at this point!next stage off to the garage for...
  8. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

All ordered,should be here next week
  9. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Yes mate
  10. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Well they were going to match them but said they are on back order from whoever they use,can't get them while the 20th or something and I need them sooner
  11. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Thanks for The advise also guys
  12. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

Yeah I've had a check on those webpages,the one I've put on is the cheapest,and my local fitter will charge £10per side,all in.(f1 autocentre)
  13. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

https://alltyres365.co.uk/Tyre/car/summer/3528707625755/Michelin+Pilot+Sport+4+S+235/35R19+91Y+XL/gclid=Cj0KCQjwl7nYBRCwARIsAL7O7dF43HcDsDoBTg2auh7gOm3mR6OfvOf4hVOaI1H3vL9OAc-rPhHKT78aArClEALw_wcB Do you guys think this is a Good price,and would you say they are the best tyre on the market?
  14. Deanwoolley

FK2 Wheel corrosion

Is this Honda garage at Rotherham?
  15. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Not sure on the part number but they are £60 from Honda per side.luckily I know someone who works at Honda and I got mine for £48 a side.im trying to sell my old ones,Just want respraying, for sale at £50 if you fancy!!!! ;-p
  16. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Yeah I want to ppf them before fitting,I've had them touched up before and ceramic coated but that's not been enough by the looks of things!
  17. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Is that from Honda?are they easy to fit?
  18. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Anyone know if you can buy rear arches?Fed up of the stone chips so wanting to get new ones and wrapp them with a ppf if possible
  19. Deanwoolley

FK2 Ceramic coating

Not at all Jon,it was 494 plus vat.that gets you a machine polish,clay bar,tar removal,etc etc and then it has the gyeon ceramic coatings on the body work,Windows,windscreen,exhaust tips,basically full coverage on the car. It's all on their webpage. I will admit that mine did have a stage 2...
  20. Deanwoolley

FK2 Ceramic coating

Pictures
  21. Deanwoolley

FK2 Ceramic coating

Hi,just thought I'd let people know that I had my fk2 in at clean detail in doncaster for a gyeon ceramic detail.must say the outcome was amazing.not sure how to put pictures on here but the pictures are on their Facebook page (cleandetail)
  22. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

If I have cleaned it too well,what can I put back on??
  23. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

If I have cleaned it too well,what can I put back on??
  24. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

Can someone post a picture so I can just compare what mine look like and compare please,I may have cleaned a little too much!
  25. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

Best not try and clean them to the white paint then!
  26. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

Do you have a fk2?are yours the same?
  27. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

No carpet on the front
  28. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

Does anyone know if the front wheel arches are undersealed as standard on the fk2?I've had my wheels off today to give them a good clean.when they were off I noticed the arches were black with a tar like substance and full of bits of gravel off the road!I'm unsure if it's underseal or if it's...
  29. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

I do apologise,it's not £2100 It's £2427.41.if I knew how to upload a picture from my phone I'd put the picture on of the invoice.
  30. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Yes and for fitting!they said that it's something that Honda know about now and it's to do with when it updates it sometimes freezes and doesn't come back on!
  31. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Well the good news is,it's getting done under warranty!that's save me £2100
  32. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Well I can't either.just out of curiosity would you say a 10amp fuse is fine in the spare or to make the option connector work?or is that maybe too high?
  33. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

All the head unit was displaying was the Honda badge and the loading circle that spins round.it just this over and over
  34. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

It was all working fine,it was working for a month with it wired up.when it went down all I had done was changed the skin setting on the head unit from the standard to the other pay out,after it said it would restart it never came back on
  35. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Just had a phone call saying the update didn't work and it needs a new stereo system,can't as yet tell me what's caused it though!hopefully this can be done under warranty
  36. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Connected on the red and purple pin according to the drawing that was sent with the plug,also got led lights on the other pin.
  37. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Hardwired,bought the plug off here,
  38. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Turns out it might not be just an update,they are saying it could be to do with the dashcam that's caused a power surge!I can't see it myself,could be trying to have my pants down!!!
  39. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Well it turns out that the garage that I bought the car from didn't do an update before selling it to me that's why it's gone down!all sorted now though from my local Honda garage
  40. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Nothing is connected
  41. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

My reverse lines are also gone!well all I can do is keep trying to reboot it then until Thursday!
  42. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Definite Honda job! Still doing the same thing.ill let you know the problem just in case anyone else encounters this
  43. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

I'll give it a try,booked in with Honda next Thursday if that doesn't work
  44. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Well I was just having a play about with the stereo system and came across skin change......... I changed it over and it did all therestart/loading.after 5mins I realised I didn't Like it so I went to switch it back,now all it has on the screen Is a Honda badge and a loading circle thing that...
  45. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Well that does sound like a wind up,but if that's what it is then thanks for clearing it up
  46. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Ok I'll keep an eye on it.
  47. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Gave the screen a good wipe around all the sensors
  48. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

I do have control of the lights but I'm just a little unsure as to why they were on at 12 in the afternoon when it was a bright clear sunny day
  49. Deanwoolley

FK2 Auto headlights

This post is also on the back end of the dash cam thread. As said in other post,I've fitted my dash cam today,and I've noticed that my headlights are on in broad daylight when on auto.could the wiring to the dash cam cause This,has anyone else had any issues with auto headlights?please help
  50. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Dash cam all fitted,pretty straight forward,the option connector plug makes it look like a pro has done it!definitely worth getting one if you are fitting a dash cam. My next question though,I can't see the wiring been anything to do with it from the dash cam,but my auto lights are on in broad...
  51. Deanwoolley

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Arrived today.will let you know if it's all good when I fit the dash cam in a few week
  52. Deanwoolley

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Just sent the £13 over for a connector for the fk2.This is going to make my life so much easier for the dash cam!thanks
  53. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

I'd like to have a proper connector but can't find them anywhere,so it looks like it will have to be the spade connection for me
  54. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Thanks for that loxy.its the 1.5mm spade connectors that I need isn't it?
  55. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

I'm guessing I'd be using the red and purple connectors?
  56. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

You mean this picture?
  57. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Well father christmas fetched me a f770 dashcam today also came with hard wire kit.now I'm well and truly stumped as to where to connect the wires to.,I have a red one saying acc and a yellow saying battery,plus a black one with a spanner end on it.presume that goes to an earth point?but as for...
  58. Deanwoolley

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Sent the payment for the dimmer set,hope you received it and understood address etc etc
  59. Deanwoolley

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Anyone else surprised that the main beam is a halogen bulb and not xenon?
  60. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Where's the best place to order this plug from then??????
  61. Deanwoolley

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

What bulbs you put in the fog lights?also have you moded the main beam bulbs?very surprised they are halogen!!
  62. Deanwoolley

FK2 New fk2 (to me)

Did they come standard in the gt model?
  63. Deanwoolley

FK2 New fk2 (to me)

Well I've picked up my beast today and wow,what a pleasure it is to drive!couple of things i was surprised at.... 1 the main beam,is it me or is it a halogen bulb,would have thought it would be xenon, 2 the ambient lighting,should it only be in the door handle and the door card pocket,thought...
  64. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Thanks for that,I'm with axa and it's at a reduced rate with a dash cam,I will keep you in mind when it's up for renewal
  65. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Thanks for that info
  66. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

I'll be driving the car daily,and plus with the thinkware f770 you can set a voltage for it to cut off at,so I'm thinking if I set it to cut off at 12v all should be fine
  67. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Do you think hard wiring it up to a constant 12v feed would be a bad idea for the battery?mainly wanting to hard wire it in for the parking mode that it has
  68. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Only thinking of the thinkware one as it's pretty discreet
  69. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

The thinkware f770 does that I'm looking at
  70. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

What's the option connector?
  71. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Was it easy to fit or would you recommend getting a professional company yo do it,I've seen it advertised for £50,would you save the money or for £50 get it done?
  72. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Thanks for the replies both of you,I've been looking at the thinkware f770,seems like it has all the features,and it's not bad at £193.one of the main reasons for this one also is it's slim discreet design,I don't want one that looks like a camcorder stuck to the window!
  73. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Hello all,my first ever post on here.picking up my new car in 2weeks,championship white fk2 gt model(can't wait) My main question this time though is about a dash cam,has anyone got one,what do you recommend,are they easy to hardwire in,is it best to hardwire in or just use the cigarette...
Back