• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyre wear!!

Hi all,took my wheels off for a good clean.. seen as we dont have much to do as of lately!! Well to my surprise the inside edge is showing the cord and they are all split,very surprised one hasn't gone bang!!(these are the front tyres by the way) the rest of the tyre has about 2.5/3mm left...
  2. Deanwoolley

FK2 Mirror link

Does anyone use or know how to use the mirror link with the fk2 radio system??
  3. Deanwoolley

FK2 Phone charging galaxy s8

Has anyone got a Samsung galaxy s8 that they charge in the car using the usb port.ive always charged my phone this way when in the car,but from today for some reason when I plug it in my phone screen goes blank and I cant see anything on the phone apart from it saying....your phone is connected...
  4. Deanwoolley

FK2 Locking wheel nut/damaged wheels!!!!

Absolutely gutted today,ordered my tyres the other day and thought I'd give the car a good clean and take the wheels off for a good wash.well the locking wheel nuts would not budge,they were that tight it ripped the key to bits!!rather ****ed off at this point!next stage off to the garage for...
  5. Deanwoolley

FK2 Tyres

https://alltyres365.co.uk/Tyre/car/summer/3528707625755/Michelin+Pilot+Sport+4+S+235/35R19+91Y+XL/gclid=Cj0KCQjwl7nYBRCwARIsAL7O7dF43HcDsDoBTg2auh7gOm3mR6OfvOf4hVOaI1H3vL9OAc-rPhHKT78aArClEALw_wcB Do you guys think this is a Good price,and would you say they are the best tyre on the market?
  6. Deanwoolley

FK2 Rear arch

Anyone know if you can buy rear arches?Fed up of the stone chips so wanting to get new ones and wrapp them with a ppf if possible
  7. Deanwoolley

FK2 Ceramic coating

Hi,just thought I'd let people know that I had my fk2 in at clean detail in doncaster for a gyeon ceramic detail.must say the outcome was amazing.not sure how to put pictures on here but the pictures are on their Facebook page (cleandetail)
  8. Deanwoolley

FK2 Front wheel arch

Does anyone know if the front wheel arches are undersealed as standard on the fk2?I've had my wheels off today to give them a good clean.when they were off I noticed the arches were black with a tar like substance and full of bits of gravel off the road!I'm unsure if it's underseal or if it's...
  9. Deanwoolley

FK2 Infotainment

Well I was just having a play about with the stereo system and came across skin change......... I changed it over and it did all therestart/loading.after 5mins I realised I didn't Like it so I went to switch it back,now all it has on the screen Is a Honda badge and a loading circle thing that...
  10. Deanwoolley

FK2 Auto headlights

This post is also on the back end of the dash cam thread. As said in other post,I've fitted my dash cam today,and I've noticed that my headlights are on in broad daylight when on auto.could the wiring to the dash cam cause This,has anyone else had any issues with auto headlights?please help
  11. Deanwoolley

FK2 New fk2 (to me)

Well I've picked up my beast today and wow,what a pleasure it is to drive!couple of things i was surprised at.... 1 the main beam,is it me or is it a halogen bulb,would have thought it would be xenon, 2 the ambient lighting,should it only be in the door handle and the door card pocket,thought...
  12. Deanwoolley

FK2 Dash cam

Hello all,my first ever post on here.picking up my new car in 2weeks,championship white fk2 gt model(can't wait) My main question this time though is about a dash cam,has anyone got one,what do you recommend,are they easy to hardwire in,is it best to hardwire in or just use the cigarette...
Back