• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TooFatToParkour

Clutch problems or somthing else?

With the problems I'm having with my clutch I was expecting to have a really low bite point bit mines really high up, but I found an genuine clutch kit for 170 no idea about the fitting as I'll be doing mine myself, the spoiler I'm not sure how to tell the fakes from the genuine I'm sure someone...
  2. TooFatToParkour

Thanks for the advice guy's much appreciated a friend of mine let me drive he's ep2 1.6 and first thing I noticed was how springy he's clutch was compared to mine so I think I'll replace the slave and master at the same time and get the flywheel resurfaced at the same time
  3. TooFatToParkour

i checked all the papper work that came with the car today clutch was last done on the 07.2014 looks like a euro car cheapie part looking at the price and that its only covered roughly 20k miles since 2014 , im a little confused apprently excdy is the OEM replacement clutch is this true or did...
  4. TooFatToParkour

ahh ok thats good to know, i thought every gear had synchro, thanks for that
  5. TooFatToParkour

i have a 04 ep3 face lift when driving around some times once ive fullly lifted my foot off the clutch pedal the car will try to lunge foward but other times it wont, to me that tells me pressure plate worn does anyone have any advice on this please? also when im down shifting into 1st i can...
  6. TooFatToParkour

ep3 type r problems

on the code reader ive got it shows % but when i used a friends one it was showing voltages but i cant remember for the life of me what they were
  7. TooFatToParkour

ep3 type r problems

i have the OEM manifold with cat, just need to get a couple of bolts for it and a new manifold gasket and then i'll be putting it back on the car as the car came with the decat on already and the ecu hasnt been remapped or the EML light removed it throws up a code for the cat but thats due to...
  8. TooFatToParkour

ep3 type r problems

Hi, i have an ep3 type r face lift with 118k miles on it theres a couple of problems with it, the cars currently running a K&n typhoon air intake with a toyo sports manifold with decat upgraded engine mounts, on a cold start up it likes to bog abit up to about 3k after that its fine once the...
Back