• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SmegHead

Clutch drag problem, advise appreciated

So my EP3 has developed a clutch issue, I think it's dragging as it's very difficult if not impossible to get it into gear except when stone cold, if any heat is in the clutch it won't work. It doesn't grind into gear, rather makes a whirring noise and can feel being engine braked a little if...
  2. SmegHead

Exhaust bung - effect on performance

Has anyone done any back to back dyno runs with an exhaust that has a tip baffle\bung\db killer are whatever you want to call it, fitted and then removed? I'd be interested in seeing what the difference was with the thing fitted on these engines, the majority of info I can find is about bikes...
  3. SmegHead

TDI 3" 400 CEL cat

Has anyone got a TDI 3" exhaust with one of their cats fitted? I've see a few discussions about it and that they had to go from a 200 to 400 cel cat when testing to pass emissions testing, but can't find anything from anyone that might actually have one fitted. I like the idea of a 400 over a...
Back