• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 00057

What did you do to your Type R today?

From what I can tell, they work fine with the adaptive dampers in all 3 modes. No, zero issues after 200 miles of street driving.
  2. 00057

Thank you!! HRE FF15 20"x9.5" 42ET x Eibach Pro-Kit x Toyo Proxies 255/30/ZR20
  3. 00057

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Couple questions for the UK FK8 owners... 1. What is the MSRP (Dealer Window Sticker) for the 2017/2018 Honda Civic Type R in UK? *Here is the USA my 2017's MSRP was $34,775.00 US dollars. 2. Do they sell with a premium like they have here in the USA? *I paid $3500.oo US dollars +...
  4. 00057

Every mile provides a smile.
  5. 00057

FK8 Who is getting a ceramic coating done and what have you paid?

Paint Protection Film Xpel Technologies ... Now I see all the replies above! Anyways...PPF / Xpel is great. IMO, it's a easy way to keep from painting your car in the future. And as for the Ceramic Coating, anyone on the fence listen to the believers, if applied correctly the upkeep on...
  6. 00057

FK8 FK8 Global Registry

Loving it, just like their McDonalds! Thank you for the welcome my new friends! I am very happy to be here & growing to love my FK8 every MILE I put on it! I also have enjoyed joining the Type R communities to learn for about all aspects of the new chassis. However, not a newbie...my...
  7. 00057

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Championship White Paint

I do remember reading something about this but do not know where I had found it...might have been Honda-tech a few years ago. I just got a factory touch up paint stick for my FK8 and its two stage; paint with a separate clear coat.
  8. 00057

EK9 in salvage yard

wow...thats a nice find. People in the USA would pay good money to scoop that beauty up!
  9. 00057

FK8 Who is getting a ceramic coating done and what have you paid?

Ceramic coating & PPF is the way to go!
  10. 00057

FK8 Must have accessories?

I want the EDM/JDM boot trim pieces! No sold in USA!!
  11. 00057

FK8 FK8 Global Registry

No I am not a spy, even though Agent R-00057 sounds cool! I am a FK8 owner from Texas, which was forwarded to this site by members of civicx.com and have known about the FK8 Registry because a Honda Enthusiast friend built it. They are gathering R badge #'s; Year Model & Color of the FK8...
  12. 00057

FK8 FK8 Global Registry

Hello members, Great to see all the R'owners so excited about the brand and their new FK8 chassis!! Have you guys seen this site? www.FK8Registry.com
Back