• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

2008 FN2 noisy aircon pump and clutch

I have a 2008 Black FN2 with 96k miles and full Honda history, that's the good part, the bad part is the aircon pump and possible clutch are noisy. The Honda main dealer went to re-gas the aircon during the last service and found that the belt was actually too short and had bypassed the...
  2. S

Knocking/Crack sound on an FN2 but not the subframe

(Sorry for the delayed reply) The subframe job sheet fix has now been done twice, to no avail..... I've read something about a wishbone needing to be tightened up, I'll explore that
  3. S

Knocking/Crack sound on an FN2 but not the subframe

Hi, I have an FN2 2008 with 95k miles on it. over the last year it has developed a subtle knocking sound from the front end. It also has a metallic crack normally when the steering is on full lock. I have read a lot about this but alas have failed secure a cure, so respectfully request any...
Back