• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MickyP91

EP3 Rust! Anybody no? Rust

Just noticed the rust on my EP3 erupting up the rear 3/4, up underneath the bonnet, inside the tailgate and rear arches on the CTR. As for the underside that's best not spoken about. It seems to of exploded recently and really taken hold of the car. The cars kept inside and clean and doesn't...
  2. MickyP91

EP3 Brake Setups

Happy new year everyone! I'm seeking a bit of advise from other CTR owners, My track wh**e seems to be going through discs and pads like a bad habit. Now I know a good amount of that will be my driving style and that going in nards deep chasing something I should leave well alone whilst...
  3. MickyP91

EP3 Flywheel Issues and advice

Evening guys and girls, after some advise on which flywheel to fit to my shed. Just had a brand new oem exeedy clutch kit fitted and now the car judders on take off pretty confident its the flywheel as it only occurs once the cars been stopping and starting a few times. So in the long and...
  4. MickyP91

EP3 Bouncing Speedo

Afternoon folks, Just had a brand new clutch and service done on my EP3 amongst some other work but now the speedo pin bounces around :s When it was last at the garage this week to have the air con sorted the battery was disconnected. The tech said he noticed the needle was bouncing...
  5. MickyP91

EP3 New owner with teething issues

Hello all, new here so please bear with a Honda noob. On my second EP3 now and still know very little but my current one has a few .. teething issues. Chief among which is an oil leak from what appears to be behind the pulley on the very bottom by the sump/the sump seal in this area. It...
Back