• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 OBD Temperatures/Overheating?

I don't think it's the water pump, I am 90% sure everything was fine prior to radiator replacement. I replaced the radiator due to the original being brown and had a repair done to it I didn't trust. I don't know if the new radiator is just bad or I've upset something... It's an "OE Replacement"...
  2. A

Temp wise? Feels hot, as in burns if I keep my hand on it. It's hard from the pressure. I have not replaced the thermostat just yet. It warms up fine, could that still be the issue?
  3. A

Hello, I'm running into an issue I'm hoping someone can help me with. My ECT according to the OBD scanner is saying my idle is around 103c before the fans kick on. When I bled the system, the fans kicked on at 95C which they were suppose to as per the switch specs. However this changed to 103C...
Back