• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Raff_dc5

16 inch wheels

Hi Anyone know if I can fit 16 inch wheels on ep3? Looking for a set to use on track and don’t know if they will or not. Thanks
  2. Raff_dc5

Intake changed

Hi all, Weather was nice over the weekend and thought i would make the most of it. Removed the all intake manifold and fitted one from my DC5 which i removed due to upgrading. Should hopefully see some mid range gains. First mod which was techincally free :p Few more things to do before it...
  3. Raff_dc5

B pipe and back box change

Hi I don’t like the set up on the car that I just purchased and wanted advice on what route to take. Currently car is fitted with japspeed mani, decat and piper cat back. Drove it back home and it was too loud. I also don’t like the look of the oval exhaust. The b pipe is silenced so I...
  4. Raff_dc5

EML on, need some advice

Hi, Purchased a EP3 and has EML on. Seller stated that he fitted decat after k100 was fitted and paperwork confirms this. Do i need a new map? Thanks in advance
Back