• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FK8 Polished Metal Paintwork

Has anybody found a particular wax that they think brings out the best in the above colour? Cheers
  2. D

FK8 Bonnet Paintwork

I have noticed that I am losing paint from the leading edge of my bonnet. I appreciate that the paint there will be fairly thin, but I have not experienced this on any other car I have owned. Cheers
  3. D

FK8 New Tyre Tread Depth

I have just had 2 new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres fitted to the front a couple of days ago. I measured the tread depth today and found that they are at 7.0 mm with slight less at the inner. Is this normal, I thought that they came with around 8mm as new. Cheers
  4. D

FK8 Battery Charging

I would like to charge the car battery at home. Could anybody advise me if I need to disconnect the battery? What problems might I encounter on reconnection if I do need to disconnect? Thanks Dave
  5. D

FK8 Washer Jet Failure

I had my washer jets replaced under warranty about a year ago, and I now find that the drivers side jet is on the point of failure again. Has anybody else experienced problems? Cheers Dave 2017 FK8 Polished Metal
  6. D

EP3 Tyre Trouble & Jacks

Last week I had to replace on of my PS4's as the rear near side had picked up a screw which I found once I had taken the wheel off. I did this on my drive using a trolley jack, which got me thinking about what I would do if I was out on the road. Has anybody used the scissor jack that...
  7. D

FK8 Wheel refurbishment

Today I picked up my car after having all four wheels refurbished. I am based in the north west and was lucky enough to find a company called Demon Wheels who have sorted my badly kerbed wheels to a very high standard including reinstating the red rim inset. They now have a matching finish...
  8. D

FK8 Odometer not displaying.

I have just been to fill up with petrol and on driving away I noticed that the odometer was no longer displayed. Has anybody encountered this problem? I think it may be a trip to the main dealer? Cheers
  9. D

FK8 Washer Jets

The washer jets on my car have gradually failed over a couple of months, though on reflection they were never great. Blackpool Honda replaced these today under warranty. It was just in time as the drivers side followed the other and packed up completely last night. They now put out a fan...
  10. D

FK8 Tyre Inflator

Could anybody tell me why the tyre inflator I used on my FN2 will not work on the FK8 please? I have the factory supplied inflator, so I am not stuck, but I am curious as to why. Cheers
  11. D

FK8 Stone Chips

My car is coming up to two years old. I have noticed that the car has quite a number of small stone chips in the windscreen. Has anybody else had a similar experience? I realise that we all travel on different roads etc, but wondered if this was symptomatic? Cheers Dave
  12. D

FK8 Wheel Kerbing

Made a mess of my nearside front again today and I am getting hacked off at the ease with which I can do this. Has anybody been moved to change to a different diameter wheel / tyre setup?
Back