• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Detic1961

EP3 Wee friend for the FK8

Collected this one on Tuesday as my day to day commuting car (since the wife won't give me the Civic) :) 180bhp, Koni dampers, Brembo brakes, Monza valved exhaust system and Sabelt bucket seats. Not quite the FK8 but it makes a hell of a lot more noise.
  2. Detic1961

EP3 Metallic L plates won't stick to the bonnet boot on the FK8

Been taking my 17 year old out in the FK8 quite a bit as he's waiting for his test and noticed that metallic L plates won't stick to the bonnet or boot. They work on the roof and sides, so what is the difference. Are these sections not made of metal?
  3. Detic1961

FK8 Second service tomorrow .... should anything need replaced?

As title, we have the car booked in for the second service tomorrow. Apart from the AC being knackered, everything else seems to be fine. Since the dealer tried it on last year for £480 of tyres that weren't needed, is there anything that should be a cost after 2 years. Car has done 15k so...
  4. Detic1961

FK8 ACC LKAS fault that won't clear

Wife was out with the car in the heavy rain today, and a car passed in front of her quite close. It came up with a collision warning then freaked out and it started coming up with faults on the dash. I've had a look and when the car is started up it seems to be to do with the ACC and lane...
  5. Detic1961

FK8 Had FK8 just over 6 months, a few little niggles .....

Just thought I'd point these out to see if anyone else had had similar issues. We use the car most days but it's kept clean and in good condition. done just under 6k miles. 1 - Front door handle grips. Poor choice of material. They are going worn and discoloured already and look manky. 2 -...
  6. Detic1961

FK8 Accuracy of speedometer

Just been on our first reasonably long run and my wife has been getting flashed out of the way a few times whilst sitting at 70 with the ACC set at 70. Loaded up my Android GPS app and it reports the car doing just under 66. Set the ACC to 73 and the app now says 69. Anyone else noticed this.
Back