• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Archer13

Best online quotes

Hey all! So the issue is this. I'm moving house and apparently by moving less than 5 miles away from my current house has meant that my current insurer wants an extra £158 for the remaining 8 months. I'm undecided to either pay it and leave them next year when it's up or get a refund and...
  2. Archer13

FK8 Wire Gauge Size

Does anyone know where I can find the wire gauge sizes of the headlight?
  3. Archer13

FK8 UK and US differences

Anyone know if there is any difference in the spec of US and UK steering wheel setups. (Apart from opposite sides). I’m looking at ordering a new steering wheel from the states and don’t want to until I’m sure it’ll be ok.
  4. Archer13

Updating 'The Cars' section

Just wondered when the car section would be updated with the FK8 included?
  5. Archer13

FK8 2019 What Car? Car of the year

https://www.whatcar.com/honda/civic/hatchback/review/n143
  6. Archer13

FK8 Front badge removal

Has anyone attempted to take the front badge of their FK8 off yet? Took the rear one off with ease using a credit card, but when I tried that with the front it nearly snapped it! Also tried fishing wire, but not really doing much. Would anyone try or have tried a heat gun to remove theirs...
  7. Archer13

Chips away - any good?

Someone kindly scuffed my bumper and i have a line around an inch and a half long where the paint's been removed. Are chips away any good for dealing with this or does anyone know anyone I can go to? Near Haslemere, Surrey
  8. Archer13

Looking for my old car

I wanted to try and find my old ep3 and know it's still out there as it's just been taxed. They might even be a member on this forum I guess, but the rules state not to search number plates. Any chance of letting me off just this once?
  9. Archer13

FK8 Exhaust options

Hi Guys Need a bit of help deciding on an exhaust for my car. I've looked online and watched a few videos, but I don't think you can get a true idea of what the sound will actually be like. I know that I want to keep the 3 exhaust pipes on my car and have been looking at either the Remus...
Back