• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for my old car

I wanted to try and find my old ep3 and know it's still out there as it's just been taxed. They might even be a member on this forum I guess, but the rules state not to search number plates.

Any chance of letting me off just this once?

Have you got any pics of the old car to help with your case? colour? or maybe the last 3 digits of the plate? and any other specific mods it had / many still have?

'my old ep3' isn't narrowing it down for many people :p

Have you got any pics of the old car to help with your case? colour? or maybe the last 3 digits of the plate? and any other specific mods it had / many still have?

'my old ep3' isn't narrowing it down for many people :p

haha I know it doesn't narrow it down, but didn't want to put the reg up without checking it was ok to do so.
It's a cosmic grey premier edition and the last 3 are ONX, there were also no mods from me when I had it.

haha I know it doesn't narrow it down, but didn't want to put the reg up without checking it was ok to do so.
It's a cosmic grey premier edition and the last 3 are ONX, there were also no mods from me when I had it.

Sorry meant ENX for the final 3!

Out of interest, why the desire to hunt it down? Unless you've found the old keys to hand to the owner or something? Are you looking to buy it back from them?

Out of interest, why the desire to hunt it down? Unless you've found the old keys to hand to the owner or something? Are you looking to buy it back from them?

Loved that car and wanted to see if it was still in good condition. Might be tempted to buy it back if it was still decent.

Almost sounds like stalking an ex lol

Oh my goodness!!

It's not mine :p
Pointless bit of info, my old prem was sold just north of Oxford in 2012. Saw it on ebay last year for sale in North Yorkshire.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Champ White FN2 is for sale again from an independent dealer for £50 less than I sold it for just over 2 years ago. Was offered first refusal on it a few months ago but turned it down so looks like it had been sold on again. (SD09 HAU)

I also saw Marc Coulthard's Blue FN2 that I should have bought instead of my Croacus. It was parked up in Wigan, on an estate that I wouldn't have expected to see it, that made me not want it any longer. :(

I know who still has my Cosmic EP3 which is now charged.

I know who still has my Blue FD2.

I've never seen or heard of my Silver FN2 since I sold it, but it is still on the road. (YX57YML)

Last I heard my red FK2 was in Manchester for sale so that could be anywhere... (PL15 UCR but it appears it is now on a private plate)

I regularly check eBay and trader for my Cw fn2 (LV09 USS) mainly out of curiosity and I really do miss it, first car I started modding and the car that got me in to Hondas

Back