• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

My EP3 - RIP

ZZT.
  2. T

My EP3 - RIP

Oncoming car swerved for some reason (still don't know why) and ended up on my side of the road!
  3. T

My EP3 - RIP

Was a Premier, happened in Sept 06, went to the scrap heap, so I'm sure someone got their hands on them!
  4. T

My EP3 - RIP

Well this is what was left the of my EP3 after a little bump, it was written off but fortunately all concerned were ok, the civic offered excellent protection!
  5. T

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

August 05 - 4500 miles so far
  6. T

Premier CTR Values

Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what my CTR is currently worth, and if you reckon any honda dealers would be willing to take it non-trade in, need to free up some cash for a house within the next few months. Its an Aug 05 Premier NHB, A/C, perfect condition, currently 4k miles...
  7. T

Vtec

It was new in august, only done 2000 miles
  8. T

Average mileage

Aug 2005 and done 2000 so far. Average about 12000 a year depending on work.
  9. T

Vtec

Was warm today, floored it and still no VTEC, will take it to dealers on monday and see what the problem is - unless i have just become immune to the feeling of vtec.
  10. T

Vtec

Just noticed today that my type r doesnt seem to vtec properly anymore, theres just no real difference. Have checked the oil and its almost full, any other ideas??
  11. T

Mugen Grille

Cheers for the replies guys, I'll give TGM a call.
  12. T

Magnex Back box

Is this louder or quieter than spoon N1? definitely seems to suit the car better than N1 visually.
  13. T

Mugen Grille

Anyone know of a place that will fit a Mugen Front Grille painted & meshed in South East? (with decent colour match as well) and rough cost? would try and do it myself but just dont have the time. Cheers
Back