• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

My EP3 - RIP

Well this is what was left the of my EP3 after a little bump, it was written off but fortunately all concerned were ok, the civic offered excellent protection!
  2. T

Premier CTR Values

Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what my CTR is currently worth, and if you reckon any honda dealers would be willing to take it non-trade in, need to free up some cash for a house within the next few months. Its an Aug 05 Premier NHB, A/C, perfect condition, currently 4k miles...
  3. T

Vtec

Just noticed today that my type r doesnt seem to vtec properly anymore, theres just no real difference. Have checked the oil and its almost full, any other ideas??
  4. T

Mugen Grille

Anyone know of a place that will fit a Mugen Front Grille painted & meshed in South East? (with decent colour match as well) and rough cost? would try and do it myself but just dont have the time. Cheers
Back