• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Soldier1357

Automatic Headlights Always ON

I have an FN2 type R 2011 GT spec. The car has factory HIDs and automatic headlights. They're usually off the daytime and in the evenings (obviously) but recently they've been on all the time! Any ideas? Anyone had this before? I'm unsure as to where the light sensor is for the Headlights on...
  2. Soldier1357

FN2 Judder when depressing clutch

Hi all, This has always been a strange querk my car has had in the 5 or so months iv'e owned it, now i'm not saying it's an issue it's just a bit odd and i'm wondering if it's a sign of some other issue with the transmission. I'm aware that the FN2 does kangaroo a little when cold and i...
  3. Soldier1357

Which clutch to get

Hi all, Off the back of my old post (I wasn't sure if id get a response adding to the old one) I was going to get a genuine Honda Clutch kit, i was advised to look at buying one and then getting Honda to fit or just going to Honda and getting it all done directly (Around 700-800) I was...
  4. Soldier1357

Dealer Clutch replacement or Click Mechanic?

Hi All, As on advice from Loxy and a few others i'll be booking in the car for a clutch replacement, iv'e been quoted about 420 from click mechanic and iv'e used them before for another car for the brakes so i know they're good. The mechanics also get rated individually so they need to do a...
  5. Soldier1357

Clutch/Syncromesh issue, please help.

Hi all, I recently purchase (on finance) a gorgeous milano red GT type R FN2, it's a 61 plate and also only has 50K miles on the clock. The problem i'm having is that I feel it's just really hard to change gear smoothly especially when giving it the beans in VTEC, sometimes when going from...
Back