• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chloet90

FK2 Radio/unit issues

Hi all, Having issues with my audio in the car this morning where by there is a delay changing the song or turning the volume up and down. Almost like 2 minutes and then I couldn’t hear myself think because the audio wasn’t responding and it was stuck on loud. Also had this yesterday but...
  2. chloet90

FK2 Wheel disc-hub refurb

Hi all, Doing a bit of cosmetic work on the hubs all round as the standard Honda disc connecting hubs go rusty and it really lets the look of the car down. They are pretty much new disc and pads from when I last had the car last serviced so nothing other than re-greasing the pins and pads when...
  3. chloet90

Fk2 Apple car-play

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right area of the forum but does anybody know if you can put Apple car play on the fk2 unit. I’ve looked online but I can’t find much information. Thanks Chloe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. chloet90

Honda Accord 2009 gear knob and gaitor - will a type r fn2 knob fit?

Hi all, Just looking for some info. The other half’s gear knob and gaitor on his Honda Accord mk8 2009 is absolutely wrecked so for Xmas I’m going to get a few bits. 1. Does anyone know if they made a suede gear gaitor for that year of the accord. 2. Would the round type r knob from a fn2...
  5. chloet90

FK2 - Sunday car cleaning

Hi all, I just wanted to share some cleaning I've been doing on the FK2 today. I do try to wash it regularly but lately with it being dark when I get home, it's been neglected. So today whilst it was dry with a little daylight, I gave the car a solid 3 hour detail. Seats - when I got the...
Back