• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Pic Request - ABP and Pro Eibach springs

Done a search but in alot of the older threads pictures dont seem to be showing any more
  2. J

Pic Request - ABP and Pro Eibach springs

Hi All, Can I see some pics of your cars on either ABP or Pro eibach springs please? Trying to decide between the two, before getting fitted and getting FRSU done. Going to be putting the car on Evo 8 wheels as well, so if anybody has had trouble with rubbing aswell, let me know, as want...
  3. J

Suspension Part Numbers

Hi All, I'm looking to go from a coilover setup back to a standard shock/bilsteins, with lowering springs. Being on coilovers, I don't have any top mounts etc. Now buying the shock and springs is easy, and I can get top mounts with bearings, for the fronts, and the rear top mounts easy...
  4. J

Meister R CRD vs HSD Monopro vs Bilstein and Eibach

I was going to go for ABP eibachs, as I believe they give slightly more lowering than the pro-kit, and I've heard good things about them
  5. J

If I'm going down that route I dont have any of the original suspension parts. What would I need? Dampers, Springs Front and rear top mounts Anything else? Thanks
  6. J

Would you still got a more standard shock and spring setup over meisters though?
  7. J

What makes you say that about HSD's? Are Meisters any better?
  8. J

Hi All, Recently bought an EP3, and it is fitted with HSD Monopro Coilovers, and also came with a set of Meister R Zeta CRD coilovers aswell. The HSD's are a couple of months old. The Meisters were taken off the car by previous owner, no idea of mileage or why they were changed to be honest...
  9. J

EP3 Door Rust

Just gone to fit some Cilmair wind deflectors to my EP3 (look great and very easy to fit by the way), and noticed while poking around the door that there is some rust under the door seal when you pull it back, on the top of the door. Is this something fairly typical in EP3's? And has...
  10. J

EP3 New EP3 Owner - Steering Feel Advice

The car has rack raiser and adjustable tie rods already fitted by previous owner. I'm hoping it's just some fine tuning needed to get it right. It's only a couple of degrees around centre like I say where it doesnt pull dead straight, it's not much at all. Having not driven another ep3 I dont...
  11. J

It's not making any sort of noise at all from suspension. Overall car feels rock solid. Running Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres Thanks for suggestion, did look at Area Motorsport
  12. J

Hi all, Recently purchased en EP3 after looking for ages. Car is unfortunately off the road at the moment due to current COVID-19 situation. I had a week with the car and really fell in love with it before it went in the garage. One thing I wanted some advice on was steering feel. I know...
Back