• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

EP3 Boost Blue

Mine was completely stock, but had some issues with the ECU over the last 6 months (known issue) and after spending like 1.5k sorting the issue out I decided it was time to get rid, lovely car but kinda lost my confidence with it! I was looking at the mk3 but I need an everyday car and the fk8...
  2. N

EP3 Boost Blue

Thanks mate! I've come from a Focus RS MK2 and after doing a lot of research settled on the fk8 , must say both have comparable bhp, but the fk8 puts it down so much better , not that I've hammered it yet! Wsiting to get to that 1000 mile mark until I really put my foot down! :D Will get some...
  3. N

EP3 Boost Blue

You won't regret it mate! I got lucky and my dealership managed to intercept a boost blue that was due to go to a dealership as a display car and got it to me instead! I was supposed to wait until early December for mine so well happy about that! I took delivery of it today and the pictures just...
Back